Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, May 5, 2008

How Could She?




karma: [kar.ma] actions determining future state: in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy, the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives

fate: [fay.t] force predetermining events: the force or principle believed to predetermine events

hex: [heks] curse or bewitch somebody or something: to put a curse or spell on somebody or something

As in the past, I report you decide. You remember my brand new beautiful ornamental jug I stole from my friend, Karen at the Unbirthday party. Well, yesterday morning, Sykes whizzed by it and toppled it over. Yes, it is now determined that it's not made of metal as I had wondered. My beautiful ceramic jug was in shards. I'm thinking Karen was not happy with me and put a hex on me, but I'll let you guys decide. I tried to piece it back together with school glue, but that wasn't getting me anywhere. I bought some apoxy today, but no one told me it wasn't clear and all I was doing was making a mess. So, I've left in David's care and all he can say to me is put some flowers in it and no one will notice.


CLICK FOR SYKES' LATEST ANTICS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought all cats were graceful and never knocked anything over. I can't believe she did that. It looked so heavy. What a shame!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...