Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Qatar Grand Prix ~ Day 2

It was day two of the UIM F1 H20 races today. Ok, I'm not sure what all that means, so Google it if you must. I'll just refer to them as the boat races.

It was an extremely hazy day for the races
but it didn't dampen the spirits of the spectators or drivers




















Lots of action,
but only one boat WINS...
The win goes to Qatar
and their team drivers ~ Jay Price & Alex Carella

The team celebrates with a victory lap
While David and I indulge in a little Nescafe being distributed on
the Corniche ~ that's a handy dandy machine, no?

That's it for this weekend's races, but hold on to your hats because next weekend Doha is serving up the Aquabike Classpro World Championship. See you there!
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...