Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, March 11, 2011

You Say Aquabike~I Say Jet Ski



Another weekend, another great water sport event in Doha. David and I made our way down to the corniche for the Aquabike Classpro World Championship. Yeah, where I come from it's a jet ski, but when in Rome (or even Qatar), we'll play the game.


















Check out a little "freestyle" action above. I wish I had been closer, but had no idea that they were going to do this. I'm zoomed all the way in, so it's a bit shaky. Just wiggle your head around a bit while you watch ;)


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...