Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Syb's Musings


I can barely keep up with my Qatari Adventures blog for I have so many more important things going on...you know, things like twitter, Facebook, planning an awesome trip to Bali with our four kids (yes, I'm so excited!), and now Tumblr. I didn't intentionally jump on the Tumblr bandwagon. I only joined to help support a friend and her new project. My problem is that I know it's just hanging out there in cyberspace with my name on it beckoning me to keep it current and fresh which brings a question from my friend, Gina...


Oh heavens, "NO!", I don't think I am...

Put it this way, one thing is for sure, I'm NOT going to lose sleep over this new Tumblr gig (repeat to self 10x ).


Click pic for "Syb's Musings"

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...