Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reporting from Mt Pleasant, TN

I'm visiting with my in-laws in Mount Pleasant, Tennessee, but that doesn't seem to be enough for my mother-in-law as she's asking me why I haven't blogged lately. Well, this little posting is for you, Joan. Could it be that I'm too busy eating all the desserts you are sending my way or the "cow patty" card games that we play into the night? We have plans for Mexican food and a movie tonight. Yes, there is Mexican food outside of Texas and it's pretty good, I might add. Tomorrow we have lunch reservations at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House in Lynchburg, TN. In case you didn't know, Lynchburg is the home of the Jack Daniel's Distillery. As for the weather, it's been perfect and will be even more perfect this weekend for our annual Knox Family picnic. Lows in the 50's with a forecast high of 75F. We couldn't ask for anything better than that. Dustin and Kayla will be flying in Friday night to join us for Saturday's picnic. Reporting from Mount Pleasant, TN, I'm over and out.

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Y'all are about the most travelin' people I have ever known! I have said it once and I will say it again...I am super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...