Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

To Whom it May Concern

We are in Texas. We are safe. We are full.

Breakfast: Cracker Barrel
Lunch: Luviano's Mexican Food
Dinner: Railroad Bar-B-Que

The trip went well, but was as long as expected...26 hours from our pink villa door to our Texas home door (arrived around 11:00pm last night). We had a day full of comfort food and now it's off to bed.



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...