Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kickin' Up Dust


Today's Qatar International Rally 2011 races were a lot easier to find. One just had to look for the dust devils flying all around both sides of the road between Messaieed and Al Wakrah.
















I figured I'd include Qatar's original rally car for your viewing pleasure.

You just can't go wrong including a camel pic

Have a good one, folks!

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Okay....so I found more pictures!!! Great job, Syb. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks ma'am. In addition to calling you June, I might have to add Nancy, as in Drew, for your future pet names ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, NO, NO....Kim will always remain "June" in my world. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...