Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paper Covers Rock AND Other Things



Holy Knockers, Batman!
Did you see that?!


Our innocence has been saved.
Thank goodness for copy paper and masking tape.

Scene of the Crime: Doha Festival Circus~Souq Waqif
Friday, February 18,2011

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, didn't understand what this post meant until I saw a clearer version on facebook :) I get it now!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...