Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Sounds of Morning in the Riviera



...Pink villas, that is




The first thing I do in the morning, even before pouring my first cup of coffee that David has so lovingly brewed for me, is open the back door to let the morning sounds and sun come in. However, for the last week those sounds haven't been quite so lovely. My morning bird tweeting is being overrun by my neighbor's gone amok water pump. It's screeching and screaming is becoming unbearable, but on the upside it's almost drowning out someone's howling kid down the block. The good news, I think, is that I see that the bikes from the Riviera plumbing brigade are on the job. Heaven help us.


Our AC department making rounds
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...