Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monday Musings

Do you need to smile? Or perhaps you prefer the confounded look? All one has to do in Doha is step out of the house for a bit to achieve these goals.


Yesterday's sightings...

Hoping you all had a "Beautilul" Valentine's Day yesterday
and were able to "flee your memories" ~say what?
(compliments of Al Shaheen formally The Dream Store)

"Healthy Paper Cups" ~ packed with nutrients or just an alternative to other "unhealthy" paper cups. Scary.

"I am the First"? ~ Now that's an original Saloon name,
and exactly, what does that mean?

In front of our villa~No worries, no children or pets were harmed while capturing of this photo~afterward~all bets off.

A neighbor's villa in the hood ~ Why ask why?

******************************************************

Special thanks to my son, Dustin for providing the all in one
confounded/smiling look that he does so well.


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...