Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And the Winner is...??



Whether you are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or none of the above you have to be captivated by the primaries. What has happened to Hillary? Surely, she's not going to let Barack roll over her. I keep waiting for the "they will do anything to win" mantra to come alive. As most of you know, I'm definitely not a Hillary fan, but for some reason I'm starting to feel sorry for her. Calm down, Jo Ann* and quit screaming at me through your computer monitor. I for one am up with the chickens this morning, 4:430 to be exact to follow the sure to be circus. The polls have just closed and I will have my eyes glued to Fox News (surprise, surprise) to see what's happening in the great state of Texas. It's a nail biter, people.


* my mother in law who WOULD move out of the country if Hillary were elected...hmm, wonder where that would put ME moving to?


Disclaimer: If you have a complaint about the editorial content in this blog which concerns inaccuracy or intrusion and the article directly affects you, then get over it. Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...