Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Report, You Decide

You'll never believe what happened this morning while I was taking Kristi to school. We parked the car, got out and had to duck and run into the school under all this crazy sniper fire. Are you kidding me??? Who makes stuff like that up. Don't we have enough problems and dangers in the world without embellishing them? And then to go on and say "it's the first time I've misspoken in 12 or so years". Has the saying, "quit while you're ahead" ever crossed your mind". Well, I guess you'd have to be ahead for that to happen. She was gaining ground, did she really think this was going to seal the deal? Barack was really helping her out with his anti-American, anti-white preacher, and now that news has been interrupted by sniper fire. I really don't mean to turn my "light, don't have to think, enjoy reading with your coffee blog" into a political statement, but these clips keep getting played on the t.v. and the internet is crawling with it. I can't help but wonder "what the heck was she thinking?" The bottom line is, I had absolutely NOTHING to blog about. Thanks, Hill.


Just in case you've been under a rock, click here for the Hillary vs The Sniper story




Editorial Disclaimer:

All content presented on the Qatariadventure.blogspot.com website represents the expressed views and opinions of the editors, authors and contributors, and does not reflect the views of the general public. Opinions and viewpoints expressed by authors in articles on this site are solely that of the author or authors. Last, but not least, I do not mean to hurt your feelings if you are a Hillary fan...it just makes for good fodder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...