Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Introducing...


Something tells me that Kayla must want me to introduce Ryan (aka dontshoot) to the world, since she emailed me THREE pics today. Ryan...tell me that's not Che Guevara on your shirt. No, I didn't think so. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you, Ryan. This is Kayla's Aunt Regina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to put a face to Kayla's friend. We were happy to see you, Ryan. Sybil, I didn't understand the green underlined word. Are you in trouble. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...