Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camera Napper?...You Tell Me




No blog juices running trough my veins this morning, only coffee I'm afraid. Thanks, David! Speaking of coffee, I'm fixing to (fixing to...I think that could be a blog unto itself) run down to Karen's for a small coffee gathering and top off my tank. So, I'll leave you to keep an eye on Sykes for me while I'm gone. You decide on the caption...like I said, no wit emitting from this brain this morning. Tootles.

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. I like "Camera Napper"! There must have been some creative juices in with that caffeine!

    Always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...