Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Obama vs Palin?


I'm so glad that the conventions have come to an end. Getting up at 4:30 a.m. to catch the "main event" that is happening prime time in the states has been quite taxing on my body. All the speakers were great at both conventions and I can see that this presidential race will be one to go down in history. I really don't mean to lean too far either way for the sake of the blog, but...Sarah Barracuda Palin has me energized. She's just such a breath of fresh air with a lot of pizazz to boot. It seems the race has changed to Obama vs Palin, with McCain and Biden being on the back burner. You know Obama must be thinking about right now that maybe, just maybe, he should have chosen Hillary. Well, it ain't over til it's over. I'm all about injecting excitement into the race and trust me anything that makes me get up at 4:30 a.m. is pretty darn exciting in my book. It looks to be tooth and nail down to the finish on November 4th. Buckle your seat belts, we're in for a ride.

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...