Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, September 5, 2008

We're Stumped

Ok, so it may not be an apple tree and I don't particularly want to sit under it, but for Pete's sake did the villa people have to butcher it? You know, it is a bit hot in this country and it is a rare source of shade for the house and the small patch of grass we have beneath it. Look closely. the flowers above the tree do not belong to it. Can you believe this is the same tree that Sykes used to climb up and hide from us? And then we'd have to get the ladder out to get him down. I think our yard people got their training from "Supercuts", the home of the $6.95 haircut.



To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...