1. Eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel twice :)
2. Ride to Wimberley, Tx to have breakfast on the square
3. Have Mexican food at El Gallo in Austin
4. Eat at Olive Garden to celebrate Dustin's 25th birthday
5. Repair my car which was making a roaring horrible noise on arrival. Power steering fluid is amazing stuff.
6. Wash away a year of road grime and sap from my car.
7. Have a shopping spree at Kohl's. I love that place.
8. Eat at Texas Roadhouse. Can I get a big Yeehaw?
9. Work on Kristi's car, but no magic fluids to fix it. Another day.
10. Make a quiche! One meal at home...not bad.
You people just thought I loved to eat in Doha. It's a total restaurant tour upon touchdown in Texas. We'll be moving on east this afternoon to my brother's (David) in Katy. Tomorrow afternoon we'll head to Port Arthur to visit with more family and friends. A little Luby's Thanksgiving catering will be in order for our turkey day celebration. Add to that a few traditional family favorites and we'll be good to go. It's been a heavenly visit in Kyle, but we're looking forward to that gathering at Mark's (another brother) in (the) Groves. Let the travels continue. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!