Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Texas Bound, I Think

Just getting the last minute details ironed out before our trek home in the morning. You know, checking the Facebook, thinking about packing, seeing what's going on in the twitosphere, thinking about packing, and most importantly, figuring out what David and I are going to eat tonight. It will have to be delivery since I dropped the car this morning to be be serviced while we are gone. The other worry is making sure that we do have a ride from Houston to Austin. We shall see who's happy face shows at the airport. Rumor has it that it will be Kayla, but the kids are probably drawing straws at this very moment. I hope our happy faces show up, as well. I've been trying to do the online check in with Qatar Airways since last night, but have not been successful. It did make alarm bells go off when I hit enter and a big "Warning!" flashed on the screen. Surely this is just a small technical problem and nothing at all to worry about. Surely. Even though I'm just thinking about packing, I did prepare by catching up on the wash today. My still nameless* little kitty was a great help.

*We just can't seem to settle on one name, but we have been calling her:

Rover
Pat
It
Kitty
Hey You
Grace
Whiney




thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...