Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random Tidbits

Maybe the title of this post should have been "blog lite"...

Nothing shy about the kids around here. This young man was waving at me like crazy, so I pulled out my camera. Notice the seat hopping kid in the back.

Not really sure why, but I just liked this wheel barrow. Maybe because it looks like it's been around since the pyramids.

New forestry program in Doha? Hundreds and hundreds of these trees(?) have been planted up and down Khafja Street in front of our villa.

A speed bump on an exit ramp of the parking garage at City Center Mall...I guess the black and orange guard rail along with the arrow is not a good enough indicator that it might be wise to slow your booty down.


"Radar brutally killed"
contributed by johny_boiei via qatarliving.com. I guess this is what happens when you don't have a speed bump.


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...