Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bored or Just Clueless in Doha?

Nothing to do in Doha? Are you kidding me? I often hear that phrase and wonder on what planet these people live. Certainly not Planet Qatar. Yeah, it can get a little slow during the summer months, but once that humidity lifts there is a plethora of events to choose from. Here's just a sampling of the next thirty days...



Click away to get more information
and immerse yourself in the happenings of Doha!



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What website(s) do you use for event updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being here nearly four years, I know when the golf and tennis are coming around so I check their individual sites for specific dates and ticket info. A lot of the events I find on the "online" versions of the local newspapers and I also get tons of info from my "Twitter" feed. Perhaps I should post events more often on the sidebar so that everyone can catch the action. Thanks for evoking that thought~now if I can just remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...