Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Qatar ExxonMobil Open

The ExxonMobil Tennis Open has arrived in Doha to kick off the 2011 ATP tour. We have tickets for the last three nights that promises some "pretty boy" performances. Whether it's the Spaniard, Raphael Nadal, or the Suisse, Roger Federer, you can bet the girls (and maybe boys) will be swooning everywhere. Moi included...



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...