Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Heart and Soul



heart and soul - WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) :


heart and soul
adv 1: with complete faith; "Qatar put their heart and soul in the game"


Qatar suffered a heartbreaking loss to Japan last night in the Asia Cup 2011 quarter finals. It was a real nail biter to the end, even though there was a mass exodus upon Japan scoring their third and final goal that ultimately sealed Qatar's fate. Such an act deflated me. How could it not deflate the team? They slapped the faces of those that were trying so hard to bring them a victory home. Kudos to those that stayed and cheered them on to the end. They were proud of their boys, and for good reason.

Qatar Goal



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...