Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 10, 2011

The "P" on Steroids

Ok, so I've been accused by tweeter @VEE6 of being a little overly obsessive with Doha's monstrosity or as I like to call it the "P" building. OCD is an anxiety disorder, accept that I have it and move on, because I can't. Back to the "P" building...it's all lit up for the Asian Cup 2011 happening now in Qatar. It almost disguises it, you think?


Search for related posts in
my blog on The "P"


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...