Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Adventure Bridge Update

It's Day 2 of nonstop rain in Doha. Yes, it does rain here a bit in the winter and we all know how the saying goes...when it rains it pours. You would think that I'd love it being that it's so rare, but about right now I'm thinking, Khalas (that's enough, stop, finish)! Other than the dreary weather report and my mom's birthday yesterday~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!, I leave you with this follow up:

Five months ago I reported on...

Just thought you might want a progress update...


Moving right along
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...