Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Qatar vs China Support Team

Here are a few off the field pics from Qatar vs China in the Asian Cup on Wednesday night at Khalifa Stadium. The fans were spirited and fun (minus the booing every time China had control of the ball, which luckily was not that often!).

Congrats, Qatar!















































Qatar vs China pics
Asian Cup 2011


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...