Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Under Pressure

We all know that I already have decision and commitment issues. It's nothing new. My dad always brings up at inopportune moments a story from my younger days when I was riding a motor scooter and couldn't make up mind on which way to go around an approaching tree. Yep, hit it dead center. Now that I have to face these two road signs as I enter D-Ring in Doha, it just reinforces my hangup. So, do I yield or do I stop? Do I yield or do I stop? Do I yield or do I stop? Do you know how many times I can ask myself in that fifteen second approach and still not come up with an answer? Then all of a sudden it hits me, just like I had a V-8. There isn't a stop sign in Doha that I stop at, so why would I start now? Duh.


Under Pressure ~ Queen


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...