Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Adios Tejas

iPhone shot from the car somewhere between
Naco-no-where and Austin


My Texas road trips have come to a screaming halt as I prepare to jump on a plane headed to Doha in just short of five hours. It's been a busy week squeezing in last minute visits with family and friends and getting Kayla moved into her new apartment in Nacogdoches. Everything's been shoved back into my suitcases and now it's time to sit back and relax for my pleasant grueling eighteen hours of air time that awaits. Oh, joy. Praying that everyone has deodorant applied and can fit in their own seat. Signing out from Texas. See ya on the flipside!

Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim friends!
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...