Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Some Like it Hot


In 1987, CPSC helped develop requirements for temperature controls to make sure that spa water temperatures never exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit.

~U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C.

...most people like a shower temperature slightly warmer than body temperature, about 105ºF or 40ºC.

~Wiki Answers

And here, my friends, is the cold water temp in my villa...


Yes, that reads 106° (41C)


Which means...

No taking of cold showers
No washing your delicates in cold water
No running to the tap for cold water when burning yourself

Oh, the joys of a Doha Summer...I will miss you dearly :(



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - Are you leaving?? and yes, that is freaking HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes'm...Our tour of Doha is ending. Our next assignment is yet to be determined, but we know we're out of here by January 1 :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss cold water! It's really hard to wash my face in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...