Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Headed to Cooler Grounds



This morning in Doha...



I know what you're thinking. "95F, pfft, that's not bad. We've been having record breaking runs of over 100F here in Texas for quite a spell now." Please duly note that it is 8:14 a.m. AND the heat index is telling me that it feels like 124F. Trust me, the thermometer reading wasn't fooling me. All I had to do was take one peek at the water streaming down the back patio doors to know what I'll be leaving behind this morning. Yes, off to cooler temps and lower humidity. Heck, I don't even mind the rain I see in the forecast. Something I don't see in Doha, and honestly saw only a minuscule trace of while in Texas this summer.

Aaaah, the temp while we speak in Berlin....

and Prague, Czech Republic...

Headed to the airport. Pics forthcoming in a few days, Inshallah.
Tschüs!
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...