Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Czechin' In



from Prague...


Been hitting the pavement pretty hard these last few days leaving no time to blog. Prague has shown us nothing but it's beauty since arriving. Perfect weather, friendly people, delicious food...who could ask for anything more?


























Ok, so those last two may not fall into the beauty category for some eyes. These things are a bit strange to mine, to say the least, but they do make interesting conversation pieces.

View of Prague from up high on Petrin Hill



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful country... Even the trash can lovers...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos and a wonderful looking place. I hope one day to get the chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photos. I can't wait to see Prague...I will be there next month. Can you please tell me from where did you take the first photo? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, Mirela...Prague is soooo beautiful! I'm pretty sure that this was a pit stop on our trek up Petrin Hill where there is a miniature "Eiffel Tower". It's a really nice walk, a bit strenuous at times. I remember a little side trail to our left with a sign mentioning a religious statue or something of the like. I'm so glad we were curious for this was the scene we encountered. NOT TO BE MISSED! Hope this helps.

    I love reminiscing about this trip, so don't hesitate to ask! ...Syb

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...