Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The "Other" Family


I know the question is coming, so I'll answer it ahead of time...Doha family. That is what we'll miss the most when we head back to the states (exactly when and where still yet to be determined!). The staff at the local restaurants that we visit frequently will be at the forefront of reasons that will make the move so difficult. Birthdays, anniversaries, kids visits, you name it and we celebrate it together with our extended families. One of those treasured families is at Bennigan's. We paid them a visit last night while modeling our latest gifted polo shirts from one of their awesome team members. What an honor to be included with the likes of these wonderful people that we are proud to call family.


Love, love, love these people!
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...