Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Desperately Seeking a Blog

This is indeed a sad day. I know it's unbelievable, but I'm at a loss for words.



As my imagination has escaped me today, just for your viewing pleasure I made a fool of myself in the middle of Landmark mall today to provide you with a pic. You will have to think of your own story to go along with it. Lol, good luck!

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...