Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sweet-N-Low Down


So, which one is real folks? It's easy to figure it out once you open the pink packet, pour the contents, stir, and taste. Ok, so maybe it needs another, hmm and another, ok, maybe one more. Now, this is getting ridiculous. Four Sweet-n-lows later and your tea is still not sweet. It seems there is an imposter running around Doha. The packet looks the same, has the same Pink Panther (well, usually), but under closer scrutiny there is one tiny difference. It's all in the color of the packet. Pink vs pale pink. Who has the real Mccoy is hit and miss these days in Doha, so I go armed with my own rat cancer causing product when eating out. I prefer to chow down on my calories rather than drink them. Cheers.


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...