Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kitten Debut



A few more felines take to the streets of Doha as Momma cat has debuted her new kittens. She's done a great job of keeping them hidden, but has since invited them over to our house for Sunday dinner. It's a unique situation, as these cats belong to no one, but yet, to everyone. Our neighbors across the street (catty-corner :D) put out food and water for them, as do our next door neighbors. David hangs in there competing for their affections, as well, going over and beyond the call of duty. The funny thing is that our neighbor insists on speaking to them in French, but I know that their second language is English and she's just confusing them. They are cute little kittens, but I think I'll steer clear of another in house cat as Sykes really cured me of wanting another. No more stolen toast, socks, or makeup brushes!

First official family pic of Momma Cat & Kittens

(Daddy Cat-Unknown)

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Those are really, really cute kittens! Bring me one home! (I wish. Larry and Sasha would kill me.) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of Sykes. What do you think happened to that crazy feline???

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...