Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Beam Me Up Scotty!



Usually if I have a picture, I can write a story. These pics leave me speechless as to why these tenants in the Pink Villas feel the need to have their satellite dish so high in the sky. Your guess is as good as mine.

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously...It would have been priceless to see this "installed"! I bet they are getting some great TV shows! Maybe American football!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking more like "Martian" football :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sybil,
    For some reason the satelite dish in your picture is aimed at the ground and not at the sky. That really makes no sense....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooo! What part of Doha don't you understand? It makes perfect sense :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...