Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meanwhile, Back in Doha...

I arrived last night around 8:45pm. Considering all the time zones that I crossed in flight, I had a decent night's sleep. Now, I'm just keeping the fingers crossed that I can avoid the jet lag, but I fear the odds are against me. I'll be checking back in when the old noggin starts feeling creative. Don't hold your breath, people!

Yours truly,

The Jet Hag



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...