Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Road, No Problem


How are the driving conditions in Doha? I thought you'd never ask. Same same, I say. Yesterday I shot this pic of the road that runs along the side of our villas. No warning, no road, no problem. I love off roading, especially when it's legal. Note the Lexus resting inside the construction barriers. I wish I had taken the picture the day before when I actually witnessed them digging up the road unconcerned with the wrecked car. On a side note, looks like it was a draw between the Lexus and the road sign.




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. LOL my friend house on the left in the middle on this constructions .. hahaha i think we can't go to his Majlis again for years before they finish this road .. LMAO ..

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...