Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LuLu Light Show


Just thought I'd share a pic of our local LuLu Hypermarket.  David decided to take the highway last night to save a minute on our way home from Landmark.  Wrong, buddy.  You just bought yourself another fifteen minutes out and about.  I've been wanting to capture the night look that LuLu offers, so he had to loop around for me to get it.  The lights actually have a flowing effect that a still shot cannot capture.  Since the store opened during  Ramadan, I'm not sure if the special lighting is seasonal or permanent.  I love the look.  I vote they keep it.

Related post:  Friday Faux Pas



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...