Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Qatar's Bridge to Nowhere


bridge



Pronunciation: \ˈbrij\
Function: noun

"a structure carrying a pathway or roadway
over a depression or obstacle"



Talk about a bridge to nowhere...



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Never know when torrential rains might strike, and a bridge across that ditch might be badly needed...not that anyone would leave their Land Cruiser to walk in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning.... and congrats on your cookie-'press'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so sure about encroaching torrential rains,Jack! David says it's part of their landscaping scene. I'll stay on this most important story ;-)

    Thanks, Barelynoticeable! I milked the cookie thing for all it was worth. Checked out your blog. I see that you just returned from the Normandy area. We're heading that way for EID. Looking forward!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...