Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Country Send Off



See what kind of gathering you bring Cheez Whiz on Ritz to? Chicken shwarmas, Wii, darts, shisha (or sushi if your name is Tina) were the props on hand to give Lora a warm Doha send off back to Texas for the next six months. Have a safe journey and we'll hold down Fort Doha for you. Ciao, Chick!

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...