Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twitter This

I got a request from a friend who will remain anonymous to join twitter. Well, I'm not really sure why FRAN sent me this, as all I need is one more distraction or reason to stay on the computer. Of course, I couldn't resist and signed up faster than a Qatari can honk when the light turns green. I'm not even sure what it's for, but I keep hearing the "twitter" word on various news programs, so it must be good for something. Ok, not true, we all know that I only listen to ONE news program and it rhymes with my last name. Anyway, I am now officially a twitterer, whether I know what to do with it or not. Now, if you want to twitter with me, click here. Twitfully yours, Syb
thoughts
To read comments, please click on the post title at the top. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, my sister-in-law in Ohio invited me . . . I signed up for the same reason you did. I heard of it a lot so it must be something I need to do. HA!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...