Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Love a Rainy Day



Here it is the weekend and it's just about a gully washer. There's been a steady rain ALL morning with an unheard of half an inch in the forecast. We pretty much knew the forecast was confirmed when the car washer showed up last night unexpectedly to wash the truck. It's a perfect, lazy weekend with Seinfeld and Fresh Prince reruns playing...remember that classic "Shrinkage" episode on Seinfeld? They don't get much better than that one. We're counting on the rains to wash out all the dusty skies that the area has been experiencing and bring back that beautiful Doha weather that we've been missing out on. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the rain while it's here. Ciao!






thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...