Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Margaret's Musings




Were you guys thinking that I really wasn't going to post today? That maybe I was on my deathbed or something? It's just that I've spent the entire day helping my next door neighbor, Margaret, the Canadian from yesterday's multicultural trio, set up her own blog. I tried to talk her out of it, to save her from the incessant brain chatter that's created once you start blogging. No luck on that front, so the pleasure was all mine. Margaret's Musings was hatched at 12:43 pm. No doubt, she has many stories to share from her mission days in Tanzania to arriving in this desert town. So, after seven hours of tutorials, visiting, and a few more tutorials, she's on her way. Now, if she only had Internet, she'd really be in business. She may have to seek out a wireless hotspot in town to create her first post until she gets her world wide web back on track. So, good luck Margaret, but remember...I warned you.



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...