Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ouch!




No matter who has the right away, the big guy always comes out on top.

These pics were sent my way by local friend and blogger, Gina. She wasn't the original photographer, but I don't know who else to give credit to. This accident occurred near Landmark Mall, our local haunt. I haven't heard about the extent of the injuries of those involved, but pray for the best. Let this serve as a reminder to be careful out there, people.

Travel update:
I do have rooms booked for Paris, and for Lucerne, Switzerland at the end of our trip. I'm just having a little trouble deciding on the three days in between. Looks as though it may not be planned until we get there! It wouldn't be the first time we had to wing it. It's what we do best.

P.S.
You can quit trying to make a connection with the music and the post. There is no deep hidden meaning, other than I couldn't find one :)



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...