Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Paris Trekking


I am way too tired to be blogging much less be creative. We calculated that we walked around ten miles today and my body has confirmed that count. The weather has been perfect thus far and the forecast is still looking decent. We have Shea in hand with Dustin, Kayla and Kristi flying in tomorrow afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that they are at this very moment at the Austin airport awaiting their flight. Here are a few pictures just to let you know that we really are in Paris.














thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! We look forward to hearing about the trip when you're back in Doha.

    Steve & Ella

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...