Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to Our Dads

Happy Father's Day to our two great dads and to all the other fathers out there. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your day, while I do the same in your honor. Have a good one!

Side Note: If you are not keeping up with the election aftermath in Iran, at least know that it is an ongoing volatile situation. Pray that the Iranian people (and all others, as well) will have the same freedoms that our fathers fought for. Freedom of religion, speech, press, and assembly are precious and are so often taken for granted by those that enjoy them on a daily basis. My prayers and thoughts are with those that dream of such basic freedoms. May peace be with you.

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to David as well! (Syb, tell him that for me since he doesn't read your blog.)

    And "here, here" on the Iran comment. It's fantastic to see people fighting for what they believe in (even though it can get a bit scary).

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...