Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Signs of the Times

In our short ride to Landmark down Environmental Road on Saturday afternoon, we noted that three signs were knocked down. I don't know if I just never pay attention, no way, or someone had way too much fun the night before. This is not what I was talking about yesterday when I said "you need to find your own fun in this town". Be creative people, not destructive.










Now we'll move on to rolling signs advertising the peace and love that Doha has to offer. We ran across this truck the same evening while watching the wave runners on the bay. This guy must be the follow up to our mystery man that we spot on occasion cruising the corniche. I wonder if David would let me decorate the Tahoe...hmm.






thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...