Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey Arnold!

You may be interested to know that the "Terminator's" got my back these days. I received an email this morning proclaiming that "Governor Schwarzenegger is now following your updates on Twitter". Too funny. Where these random people come from, I have no clue. It's not like I'm in Arnie's fan club or anything. I must have tweeted a "buzz word" that gained attention by his Tweet team. Hey, I'm in his top 50k...haha! I will say, however, that I'd rather him follow me than some of the questionable spammers named @lusciouslylucy or @getluckyat555-5555. Now, don't go Google those I'm making them up, but I do have followers with such salacious intentions. Come on guys, join the Twitter madness. Where's your sense of adventure? Hasta la vista, baby!



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...