Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Noteworthy

Here's one of those no matter what side of the political arena you are on, you gotta love it moments. A little girl's meeting with President Obama will be forever etched in her memory and on her school records, as well. Like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie. I haven't joined Barry's fan club and I don't follow him on Twitter, but at the same time I can feel ten year old Kennedy's sense of awe as she walks up to the podium to accept the President's handwritten note excusing her from the day of school that she skipped to see him. That's just too cool, no matter who you are.



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. I think that is so awesome. She'll remember that forever.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...