Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Circa 1930's

Happy St Paddy's Day! Did you know that St Patrick wasn't even from Ireland or that the very first St Patrick's Day parade took place in New York City in 1762? You can study up here for more historical info on St Pat.

On a completely unrelated note, old, I mean really old family pictures have been making the circuit on my facebook page these days. I thought I'd share this one of my mom and her two younger sisters. I always wondered where daughter, Kristi, got her eccentric streak, but I need look no more after seeing this pic of my mom in her Hawaiian tropic looking dress. Mom's the one in the chic hat...haha!

Lois, Margie Lou, Corrine (my mom)

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...